• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

bucfan444 said:
Watching my first baseball game of the year, Pirates vs. Blue Jays, while smoking an H Upmann Sir Winston.
Damn I have been waiting for a box of those for a month. Please tell me they are as good as I think they are. If you don't mind me asking what is your box date code?
It was from a box split with a friend. I recall it was a 2013, but I'd have to dig for a while to find the box code. They are generally quite good. This one blew up a bit with the humidity, but was still decent.

The calm before the storm. Taking advantage of the warmer temps ahead of Tomorrows snow. Sitting with my buddy Evan in the garage enjoying a Tatuaje Reserva Conjonu 2012.

vortex said:
Pudgy monster Tiff while 60 degrees in lexington. Snow tomorrow. 8-10 inches
Did you enjoy it?

I snuck in an Oktoberfest Krone(PC) after dinner. Nice med with plenty of flavor.
I love the Tiff in the monster collection. Great taste!

Tried my first Herrera Esteli cigar on the drive home; bought a lancero from my local B&M a couple of weeks ago.  I really liked the flavors right from the start, I'll be sampling more from this line for sure.

zeemanb said:
Tried my first Herrera Esteli cigar on the drive home; bought a lancero from my local B&M a couple of weeks ago.  I really liked the flavors right from the start, I'll be sampling more from this line for sure.
Good Stuff.

zeemanb said:
Try the short corona corda, IMHO, it's the head of the class of the HE.

CMontoya79 said:

Try the short corona corda, IMHO, it's the head of the class of the HE.

Thanks for the head's up on those....about to order a couple 5 packs to narrow down a box purchase and will check them out.  Just something about the flavors that really appeal to me....interesting enough to make me think and full enough to help me relax on the commute home.  

Fuente Churchill Natural. I really enjoyed this one, more than I expected to actually. Allow me to sing the praises of Don Carlos and Carlito yet again. Excellence infuses all that they touch, even regular and bargain lines. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, there is none better.

chiefmd said:
Pudgy monster Tiff while 60 degrees in lexington. Snow tomorrow. 8-10 inches
Did you enjoy it?

I snuck in an Oktoberfest Krone(PC) after dinner. Nice med with plenty of flavor.
I love the Tiff in the monster collection. Great taste!
I pulled mine out last night - first one out of the box. Great cigar! Also, the short format suits the weather here.

fa842f14e5ddae411833ba978b5487a3.jpg

Black Label Petite Lancero- I had no intention of getting back into regular smoking and finding new (to me) NC's I like enough to buy a box and take up precious humi space. But I really like these and have been smoking a lot of them. Morning or afternoon, flavor works for me at any time of day.

Broke from my CC binge and had a Tatuaje 2012 TAA last night outside, enjoying our wonderful weather (65 and sunny yesterday).  Had a box of these for a while, have smoked maybe five or so.  Time has been extremely kind to these.  Big and bold, chocolatey, chewy, coffee notes...everything good about a Nicaraguan cigar.  Construction and draw were flawless.  Age has melded and smoothed out the flavors....really wonderful.

A Punch Coronation or Petite Corona with my coffee this morning.  Can't tell which vitola it was.  Good though.

I had an Epernay this morning that I got from my Secret Santa.  I need to get some more of those!

Working on the EP Carrillo 2011 I just picked up an liking it so far.  Will decide if I want a whole box when I'm done.

In keeping with today's Tatuaje theme, a Belle Encre (not Reserva).....very solid performer, one of those smokes where you wonder if those spicy earthy cocoa flavors are going to increase as you go....and they do.  Full flavor, not as full bodied to me which was fine, have a Cojonu 2003 and a J21 I picked up at the same time that I'm anxious to compare....from what I've read they'll punch a little harder.