• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Gran Habano Corojo #5 Gran Robusto
Illusione MK ULTRA
Tatuaje Havana LTD Verocu #5

Cromagnon Mode 5...very nice flavors for the morning drive, but a flaky ash that is not as commute friendly. Think this has a richer, earthier character than the Aquitaine and Intemperance perfectos I've tried. Out of the three, would buy more of these and try a larger size in the line as well.

oke&coke said:
La Sirena while walking my daughter.
How was it? Arielle Ditkowich was in town last week and I was supposed to go but had to do something else at the last minute. Just wanted to know if I really missed anything.

I like it along with the Merlion. The Oceano I wasn't too crazy about. Put them on your to do list for one day.

These are such a good small smoke!
35f6b52b1cb337f9ff62969a7c26967e.jpg

Tall Paul said:
These are such a good small smoke!
35f6b52b1cb337f9ff62969a7c26967e.jpg
Nice, tall one!

This was, too! Nice weather has me thinking of laying in some lanceros, though. ;)

IMG_20150324_155819464.jpg

At work hitting a La Gloria Cubana Serie N... delightful smoke in my humble opinion. 

MichaelD said:

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
How was it? I have one waiting for me at home as well.

Very nice.
These are one of my favorite cigars.
Very smooth very interesting and nice smelling smoke.
I'm usually pretty terrible at picking up flavors in cigars so I won't try to desribe it.
Burned very evenly too.

I like the Jaime Garcias more than My Fathers

It was a lovely evening made even lovelier with a My Father Le Bijou 1922 petite Rubusto. First one I've had. Some nice transitions from spice to cocoa to earthy goodness.

Room 101 Master Collection One Papi Chulo....good little quick smoke, didn't have much time earlier and smoked it quite a bit faster than normal.  Never got bitter, burned great, lighter bodied and plenty of flavor.