• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

I was able to pick up a single this afternoon.

med_gallery_19975_1936_78241.jpg

oke&coke said:
Nice! Greatest band ever, lol.

PL Panatela from Backslide's newbie sampler...very friendly morning smoke, great flavor and flawless burn. First ever of this brand I think, I'd definitely keep these on hand. Thanks!

oke&coke said:

med_gallery_19975_1936_78241.jpg

That's the new Tatuaje right?

How was it?!
I smoked on this for about 100 minutes, nice slow controlled smoke to savor it, then it snuck up and kicked my ass, I was sick for 2-3 hours afterwards...been a while since I had my ass whooped... :(

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12521]

British Release La Flor de Cano Gran Cano....good smoke, will order more. Good earth/barn flavor that says Cuban.

The Tat Musubi is pretty strong.  A good rest would probably be beneficial.

Pairing some yardwork with a Gurkha Warpig. Have to get rid of them somehow.

Building a pond and doing yard work while smoking a Nub Connecticut that i aged for 15 months. When the sun comes out in Seattle, you get your priorities straight real fast! 

zeemanb said:
Illusione 2 for my walkdown. Nice cigar.

Bought my first one at the B&M tonight and smoked it.  Tasted great, burned like a champ.
They have been a box purchase cigar for me since 2008 when Doc Wylie turned me on to them. Love'um!

Currently smoking a PLPC from 2007....they sucked when I got them and they suck a little less 7 years later.

ironpeddler said:

Illusione 2 for my walkdown. Nice cigar.

Bought my first one at the B&M tonight and smoked it.  Tasted great, burned like a champ.
They have been a box purchase cigar for me since 2008 when Doc Wylie turned me on to them. Love'um!

Yup, my favorite of the "Original Documents" Illusione Corojo line.  I get a peanut flavor from them that is awesome.

Ashton VSG Spellbound at an event down at Tobacco World . . . with some Woodford Reserve bourbon the rep was pouring.  :thumbs:

Probably my all time favorite 2+ hour smoke.

~Boar

JD Howard Single Action- my local shop just got these in yesterday, it's a Maduro petite lancero. Sweet and woody, as the wrapper warmed up towards the end I kept sniffing it trying to define the super dark spice coming off of it. Would buy a box for sure if I found a good deal, I guess they are a limited release. Absolute perfect smoke to go with a turbo charged latte or macchiato in the morning.

My first MK Ultra on the drive home....what a spicy and satisfying little number this was.   Wondering what the current production Cuban equivalent of this little corona is right now.... 30% finesse and 70% bad attitude.  I love discerning tasting notes and flavors as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just want a smoke that says "Hey...check THIS out".  Good stuff.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12526]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12527]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12528]

zeemanb said:
My first MK Ultra on the drive home....what a spicy and satisfying little number this was.   Wondering what the current production Cuban equivalent of this little corona is right now.... 30% finesse and 70% bad attitude.  I love discerning tasting notes and flavors as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just want a smoke that says "Hey...check THIS out".  Good stuff.
That spice is pretty unique to nicaraguan tobacco. The cocky Cuban that is current production that I read has a real kick is roneo y julieta cazadores.