• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Wilson Adams Lancero...newer brand and totally new to me.  Not a bad smoke, mostly Nicaraguan tobacco, started off sweet with some light pepper and earth as it burned down.  Didn't hit the spot for me to where I'd order more, but good flavor.  

Padron 3000 Maddie with some Knob Creek. Sitting on my front porch in shorts listening to the radio. Life is good!

Monte Petit Edmundo (OEP JUL 14)... still can't believe these are smoking this well this young.

An ancient Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro, decided to break out the big guns since working from home on a super rare occasion. Oh it's also a sunny 80 degrees today with a slight breeze.

Thanks to mr sneaky SOB for this one!

Tasty!

db6bac34e6ddbc32083f829ee41e0bed.jpg

^ *drool*

Oh, and Cohiba Red Dot robusto...C.com keeps sending them...never tried...assumed throwaway...actually...actually not too bad. Plus, a cigar with the big Lab outside in the sun is pretty awesome no matter the choice.

Well, except the dog rockets some of our shady members here sent me to empty their humis.

:p

-Trey

In my opinion red dots aren't bad, they have good Dominican filler and a nice Cameroon wrapper. Not Fuente don Carlos, but good.

Had a BBF last night that started out on point, but did not finish well.  The wrapper unraveled a bit and it really got harsh.  Very non-typical with these, but it happened nonetheless.  Great first half, poor second half.

vortex said:

Boli royal corona
Boli royal corona
You must have really enjoyed the first one!

That's funny!  I did indeed enjoy both of them.  But only meant to mention it once.  I'm bad sometimes on the phone.

JD Howard 46 and a La Palina Diario robusto on the morning drives...both solid performers for early in the day.

Romeo Y Julieta Anejados
Goes from good to bitter to good to fair. Strange blend. Won't be spending more dinero on these.

Maduro Clint said:
Tatuaje J-21 Reserva...fantastic
One of my favorites, they always hit the spot.

Smoked a little Illusione 86 or 68, can never remember the number, earlier and smoking a ECCJ 20th right now. I always have a couple brands like Caldwell and Warped on hand in smaller numbers, but along with Tats I find myself stocking Illusiones really heavy. I can't point to the specific flavors that do it for me, and normally I'd go for more of a pepper blast, but they just hit the spot. Never smoked one before this year, but they became a trusted favorite almost immediately.

A BOTL bombed me with a box of 2008 Vegas de Santiago Heritage toros, a Costa Rican puro.  Excellent.  I hadn't had much experience with Costa Rican cigars, so this was tough to get my mind wrapped around but into the middle third and on it was awesome.  

A My Father toro day before yesterday
(I know.
I am really bad about posting the day I actually smoke them)

Cabaiguan lancero last night

Oliva V Melanio Torp just now :love: