• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Yesterday for the crawfish boil.  An Illusione Dark Prince and a Bolivar Gold Medal.

Going to the Cardinals game today as they try and sweep the Buccos and for the drive I have specially selected Boli petite corona 2012. 20 minute drive.

c4d10527534616a9053880b0eb662f3d.jpg

cigars&coffee said:
Montecristo Anejados
Now both the RyJ and the Monte Anejado are an official letdown.
Maybe they need another 6 years
Really?
Unfortunately really. RyJ was amazingly inconsistent. Good for 3-4 draws, then bitter and metallic for 3-4 draws. Did this continuously (not kidding) all the way to the nub. Flavors were great on the good draws, nice leather, grass, slightly sweet coffee. As soon as you started to enjoy, back came the bitterness. Like licking a coin.
The Momte was IMO worse! Profile was too conservative with fairly bland leathers, grass, and black pepper. Short finish. Below avg smoke production and no real typical Monte tastes (except) maybe last inch. Two relights , two touch up and was dry boxed 2 days.
If you didn't draw every 15-20 sec, it was going out. Everyone's got an opinion . I'm more than happy to hear others regarding these sticks.

bucfan444 said:
Montecristo Anejados
Now both the RyJ and the Monte Anejado are an official letdown.
Maybe they need another 6 years
Really?
Unfortunately really. RyJ was amazingly inconsistent. Good for 3-4 draws, then bitter and metallic for 3-4 draws. Did this continuously (not kidding) all the way to the nub. Flavors were great on the good draws, nice leather, grass, slightly sweet coffee. As soon as you started to enjoy, back came the bitterness. Like licking a coin.
The Momte was IMO worse! Profile was too conservative with fairly bland leathers, grass, and black pepper. Short finish. Below avg smoke production and no real typical Monte tastes (except) maybe last inch. Two relights , two touch up and was dry boxed 2 days.
If you didn't draw every 15-20 sec, it was going out. Everyone's got an opinion . I'm more than happy to hear others regarding these sticks.
Interesting. Look forward to comparing notes later.

Victory cigar on the deck last night after a long 14 inning game!  Monte Especial #2  2003
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12581]

golfgar said:
Victory cigar on the deck last night after a long 14 inning game!  Monte Especial #2  2003
They are off to a great start although tonight looks a little crazy...maybe another comeback?

Back to work after taking off a couple of weeks which means it is time for a walkdown cigar. Paniolo Especial 2015. Not a bad cigar but not my usual profile preference.

Maduro Clint said:
They are off to a great start although tonight looks a little crazy...maybe another comeback?
Yeah, buddy!

Illusione 2, watching the Cards.