• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

This is by far my favorite thread. This is the first thing I read when I come to CP. My problem is that I hardly ever post what I am smoking while I am actually smoking, and do not think about it until the next day. :). So....last night I had the following:

Illusione MC Slam
Padron 3000 Maddie

Last night was a Tat '12 Cojonu Capa Especial, Cazador Reserva and J21....got to talk to Pete Johnson for about a half hour, and it was honestly one of the most fun and engaging cigar conversations I've had in a long time.  

Today I started off with an Illusione 888 Slam; liked it a lot.  Then later a Jericho Hill .44 with good flavor and crazy burn problems....could have almost fit a straw down into the tunneling.

Walkdown cigar for today is a Tatuaje Avion 11 courtesy of a generous member of the board. Like a silky smooth bar of chocolate.

This morning was a Bolivar Petite Belicoso 2009 EL. Great stick. We'll see what the afternoon brings

House full of people(no cigar smokers). I snuck outside this morning and had my first Corticos since last Fall with my morning coffee. I think this is a highly overlooked smoke. If you have not sampled, I suggest you give it a try. Great little smoke for watering the garden in the evenings.

Padron Corticos Maduro.

Tried my first Warped cigar, a La Colmena in something like a Lonsdale size. Good, but not great.

Gavin said:
Tried my first Warped cigar, a La Colmena in something like a Lonsdale size. Good, but not great.
I've tried the Flor De La Valle and La Hacienda and neither blew me away either. This brand has lots of "buzz" which I guess is just good marketing on their part. Supposedly "El Oso" is their best and I have one on deck to try at some point.

I picked up a 5 pack of some Surrogates Cracker Crumbs and finally pulled one out after a Caldwell Eastern Standard Euro Express.  The Cracker Crumb is excellent!  A great flavorful little smoke. 

Vegas Robaina Famosos... this JUN 13 box is smoking really well.  I may need to get another, because this box is going to go quickly at this rate.

My local B&M finally got some San Cristobal Fabulosos back in, so I smoked a couple of them tonight.  I'm a little on the fence as to whether I like the "yellow cello" bundle or the fresh ones better, but I'm leaning toward fresh.  They're a little gutsier fresh than than aged, and I find I like that.

~Boar

Tried my first Diamond Crown Julius Caesar followed by NUB Cameroon. NUB wasn't bad, just not memorable. The DC was by far the better experience. I'll be picking up more.

Padron 50th anniversary courtesy of MaduroTrout...

Thanks Man!

jsm11 said:
Padron 50th anniversary courtesy of MaduroTrout...

Thanks Man!
Glad you enjoyed...

:)

Padron 3000 Maduro on my ride home. First days back to work after vacation are always difficult.