• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Padron 1926 Serie No. 6 Maduro paired with a Samuel Adams Summer Ale sitting on my front porch listening to Cigar Dave.

Caldwell The King is Dead in a robusto size. I was not a fan.

I've been smoking the "cheap but good" rotation - and loving it.

Atlantic Cigar and CI are my new best buddies! :p

I'm ready for yard work now? :(

305ca766f827c710765b21774170b027.jpg

Tomorrow we try the Northern version, weather permitting.

San Cristobal Supremo at the local watering hole. Just getting into it but liking it so far.

PLPC with some age as it had no label save a hand written label. Tasty, smooth and well mannered smoke.

Ps went from the deck at 48 degrees F with a brisk breeze to the garage, too cold for May in STL outdoor relaxing and smoking. Tips of my ears felt like frostbite although I know better.

Fuente 858sg after dinner yesterday. Sittin' on the porch enjoying the bird song and shooting bull.

Followed it with a 5 Vegas petite lancero(6 x 38). Great $2 smoke!

Tried a 601 Steel just now. Not great, not terrible, no need to try another.

MichaelD said:
Tried a 601 Steel just now. Not great, not terrible, no need to try another.
Ditto... Famous threw me a freebie last fall. Have not smoked another since.

Chilly in MD this evening. I actually put on a fleece this evening to sit on the front porch. Padron 3000 Maduro with some Sam Adams Rebel Rider IPA.

Padron 50th anniversary courtesy of Madurotrout

Padron 3000 Maduro on my ride home. First days back to work after vacation are always difficult.

The secret here Mr. Trout is called aging, upon witch your retire and do,away with work after vacation ( which isn't quite true true due to the boss at home and typical ranch upkeep,)

I'm on vacation in Jamaica and have enjoyed a few cigars so far. Bad pics but booze was included..

-HdM EL 2004 and man it was outstanding! Thank you Bill
557d3c8eb9794b8bf038058776985491.jpg

-Bolivar Wolters Edition Gold Medal that was one of the best cigars I've had to date! Thank you William.
4c7b7073835416b8e27e2853a566f939.jpg

-Ramon Allones 2009 RE Celestiales Finos. I only have a couple of these left and boy they are good!
55f7937f04e649e0ecde32f965bfdfc5.jpg

More to come...
Cheers!
Paul

Camacho Triple Maduro torp laat night...not a huge fan after a few of these. Kind of like the JDN Dark Corojos I've tried...not bad cigars, burned great, plenty of flavor and strength, but kind of like a container of Duncan Hines German chocolate frosting would be great for about three bites, these are the cigar version of that for me.

Another AB Mundial #5 seconds - I guess I'll have to try the "firsts" to see if there's a difference. But these are scrumptious!