• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

William - that's because you knew right away what a mighty fine cigar those Gurkhas are. Mighty fine.

MichaelD said:
William - that's because you knew right away what a mighty fine cigar those Gurkhas are. Mighty fine.
LOL.  I was ahead of the curve.

2007 RASS that Gary put in the pass last Fall. Speaking of which we need to get #2 going soon.
ae82b2825fde8a13115a12946d823d09.jpg

William,

I smoked that Kauai Island Prince this afternoon.  It wasn't bad at all, but it had a distinct celery taste to it, I shit you not...

kann said:
William,

I smoked that Kauai Island Prince this afternoon.  It wasn't bad at all, but it had a distinct celery taste to it, I shit you not...
You know I tried that when I first got into cigars so my palate wasn't that discerning.  I should revisit them.  Which one did you get again?

Crowned Heads Angels Anvil 2015...

Decent Enough, not box worthy IMO.. :(

RoMa Craft Cromagnon Atlatl...winner winner chicken dinner. This is a great lancero. Spicy, rich, complex, perfect burn and draw. Will be tracking down some more, wish it was a regular production smoke.

Sun grown rocky Patel for me today! Tried a dry version of those Buena Vistas yesterday and it was still inspiring! Looking forward to the taste after a few days in the humi!

oke&coke said:

How does it compare to the 2014?

Inches shorter and not as rich IMO...

The guy working actually had some from last year in his carry case there in the shop, I should have taken a picture in comparison.  

Not a bad smoke by any means, but there's nothing standout about it IMO...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12641]

jsm11 said:

How does it compare to the 2014?

Inches shorter and not as rich IMO...

The guy working actually had some from last year in his carry case there in the shop, I should have taken a picture in comparison.  

Not a bad smoke by any means, but there's nothing standout about it IMO...

Bummer... I picked up a few at my local.  I heard it was "inspired" by the Mule Kick, which is the best Crowned Heads cigar I've smoked to date.

Today is a new-blend Avo Heritage Short Robusto.

zeemanb said:
RoMa Craft Cromagnon Atlatl...winner winner chicken dinner. This is a great lancero. Spicy, rich, complex, perfect burn and draw. Will be tracking down some more, wish it was a regular production smoke.
You peaked my interest on these. Interested how RC flavor profile translates into a Lancero. Grabbed a 5'er

bucfan444 said:

You peaked my interest on these. Interested how RC flavor profile translates into a Lancero. Grabbed a 5'er

I was pleasantly surprised with the strength and complexity....won't knock you over, but definitely all there in the flavor department.  The no-molds, totally by hand rolling makes them a little rustic looking but man it burned great.  As a joke I mentioned to Skip Martin on Instagram I'd like to get a Neanderthal petite lancero but wasn't sure if that extremely potent blend could even translate to that ring gauge, he just said "it won't".  Don't see how they got it so dialed in for a 38rg considering how big alot of the RC's are.  If you don't like them, consider me a guaranteed trader, lol!