• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Met up with Kann today today to go to one of the B&M that had a function for Drew Estate then went to a bar for a pint and smoke.  Had myself an Undercrown flying pig and a HdM 2007 EL.  Some nice cigars to go with good company, good convo and good drinks.  It was a pleasure Kann, look forward to doing it again.

1b02502931ba29d8e442f4481b1d59c5.jpg
was sad to bring this out as it's my last one but you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. Happy Fathers Day

Wanted to have solid options for my Father's Day free time...started with the Illusione Rose Croix. Good smoke, very different flavor profile, a ton of earthiness.

ea451080e176e08fbd2f84f11fc9d2fa.jpg

Obsidian White Noise. Still a little "young" tasting but not bad at all especially considering the price.
I'd love to get a couple of boxes of these and leave 'em in ther humidor for a year (or two...) to see if they improve any.

New Buena Vistas, not bad for a $1.50 cigar! Getting the grill going for some Fathers Day steaks.

Decided something new to me was in order, so pulled my very first Anejo.  A shark no less.

oke&coke said:
Good to see Michael.  Let us know what you think.

To be honest, I was a bit underwhelmed. It was a lovely cigar, which burned pretty good. For the cost I was hoping it would be more memorable. My experiences with Cuban's is pretty limited though. If I had to pick between a PD4 and this, I think I would pick the Partaga every time. That being said, I'll still enjoy the others.

And to keep on topic - last night I had two cigars after the family left. The first a quick Ill Rothschild and the second a Tat 10th Anniversary Miami something or another. I ran out of time with the second Tat so I reserve judgement. But early on is was very mild compared to the other Tats I've tried. 

MichaelD said:

To be honest, I was a bit underwhelmed. It was a lovely cigar, which burned pretty good. For the cost I was hoping it would be more memorable. My experiences with Cuban's is pretty limited though. If I had to pick between a PD4 and this, I think I would pick the Partaga every time. That being said, I'll still enjoy the others.

And to keep on topic - last night I had two cigars after the family left. The first a quick Ill Rothschild and the second a Tat 10th Anniversary Miami something or another. I ran out of time with the second Tat so I reserve judgement. But early on is was very mild compared to the other Tats I've tried. 

Yeah that pretty much summed it up for me too.  Too bad.

MichaelD said:

I'm a huge fan of the 10th anniversary Tat. Unicos, damn fine blend IMO

jsm11 said:

Excellent, especially since I picked up a box on the basis of a few reviews that compared them with some of the others in the line that I really like a lot. For the price I was willing to risk the semi-blind buy.

MichaelD said:

Excellent, especially since I picked up a box on the basis of a few reviews that compared them with some of the others in the line that I really like a lot. For the price I was willing to risk the semi-blind buy.

Easily the best Tatuaje produced IMO... My next favorite in the line is the Avion...

ENjoy!