• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

dec416c8950d40a373b3bf9708a9bb02.jpg

Who says a 6 yr old 26 isn't amazing, not this guy!

Luchador El Guapo - I am ... the Cigar Wheesperer. :p

Tatuaja Black Label. - tasty, but construction issues made me work hard to get to the nub.

JdN Antaño Machito last night...I'm really liking the Antaño 1970's. Plenty of flavor, good price, good construction. I'm guessing recent production isn't as hella-strong as it used to be, which is fine by me.

Caldwell The King is Dead Diamond Girl this morning...got it in a sampler, good smoke. I'll stick with the Long Live the King line as far as my rotation, but this was a standout stick compared to others I've tried.

La Aurora Cameroon for tonight and a question for the board.  While looking for info on this cigar online, I found that they had a blend tweak and a band redesign a few years back.  By my reckoning, this appears to be a cigar made prior to the blend tweak.  Can anyone confirm that or give a little more info on this particular cigar?

med_gallery_19975_1936_570904.jpg

*************************************************************************************************************