• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Alec Bradley Nic Puro - a little box-time has been good to these.

IMG_20150121_135247854.jpg

Short Story.  

Perfect for the half hour I had to relax between waxing my truck and picking up the kiddo from school.  I think I know what my next box purchase is going to be...

Tatuaje '09 La Verite churchill.  This thing has some nice notes to it.

Reinado GER LE Petit Lancero, good smoke. Kinda like a headley grange meets oliva serie O.

:thumbs:

La Antiguedad robusto while my daughter runs around outside.  Chocolate and black pepper makes a nice combo here.

Working on a Merlion Toro this a.m. Good cigar, lots of spice though probably best in the afternoon.

I had a 601 La Bomba Nuclear cigar on the ride to work tonight.
I really enjoyed it.  I liked the warning on the inside of the box that it was not for new cigar smokers...

Aging room Quattro F55 Vibrato at my favorite watering hole. This one is pretty good and seems to pair well with beer.

oke&coke said:
Aging room Quattro F55 Vibrato at my favorite watering hole. This one is pretty good and seems to pair well with beer.
Just found out it goes better with bourbon. McKenna 10yo BIB SB to be exact.

Fuente Best Seller Maddie - still celebrating Xmas. :)

Little princess just went down for a nap. Mommy is at work. Daddy is in the garage with a Padron 5000 Maddie.