• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Had a Wilson Adams Lancero and an Illusione 88 with Beyond the Band at the B&M.

Tried my first Ashton Symmetry last night---the Belicoso.  My, that is a fine cigar.  Rich, smooth tobacco flavor and a flawless burn.  Nice addition to the line!  :thumbs:

~Boar

Last night I had a semi cigar send off get together in NYC with Michael and a few buddies. Last cigars that I will smoke for a long while so I wanted them to be memorable. Had them in this order paired with a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 12. All were great!

1. Partagas Gran Reserva
2. Montecristo Gran Reserva
3. R&J Reserva

Light this! said:
Last night I had a semi cigar send off get together in NYC with Michael and a few buddies. Last cigars that I will smoke for a long while so I wanted them to be memorable. Had them in this order paired with a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 12. All were great!

1. Partagas Gran Reserva
3. R&J Reserva
Sorry I couldn't make it brother. Damn that's a lineup!

Light this! said:

1. Partagas Gran Reserva
3. R&J Reserva
This bug doesn't squish so easily.

Helluva lineup, Kris!!

Today I had a BBF and an Illusione Fume D’Amour Viejos. Very different, very tasty.

Gern Blansten said:
Helluva lineup, Kris!!

Today I had a BBF and an Illusione Fume D’Amour Viejos. Very different, very tasty.
Enjoyed a rather nice 2006 Anejo Shark today!

Trinidad Fundadores 2011, celebratory stick courtesy of CigSid (Bill). Thanks much good sir, sucker was tasty, herbal, spice, woody, faint honey sweetness. Solid world class cigar.
3e7136837243cc2ad34d29a53a1fc5cf.jpg

My Father Connecticut cg - been smoking more Connecticut wrappers lately and this is one of the best, IMO.