• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

La Flor Dominicana 47 - TAA 2015

Excellent...

Full of Cocoa and Chocolate

Damn good smoke IMO! :thumbs:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12642]

Started the morning with the Crowned Heads Angel's Anvil 2015...like previous comments, I thought it was a tasty cigar but not a box purchase.  I thought it had a little more kick than the 2014's I've smoked recently and definitely more flavor than the new Las Calaveras.  I'll enjoy the few I have left. 

Then I went for a JdN Antano robusto...I haven't smoked any JdN's other than a couple of the dark corojo's and had heard they can be sneaky strong, so I took it a little slower than normal.  For the price and the flavor I'd definitely buy more of these.  Really great draw and burn too.

Had an H Upmann churchill yesterday.  One of the most disappointing cigars I can remember.  The box I got was SAO Oct 2010.  Only one so far has been smokable.  I dissected last nights as the draw was so tight it was unsmokable.  What I found was shocking.  Not long filler but bits and pieces of tobacco wrapped so tight.  

So maybe its back to drawing board on these.  The box looks authentic.  Everyone says these are great cigars. 

chiefmd said:
Pudgy monster Tiff. Kind of a dark cigar for a morning smoke but it'll do.
I wish they'd release Tiff as regular production! I smoked all four from the two Pudgy sets I bought. :(

LA Palina Kill Bill II - a damn fine pl!
IMG_20150627_140733865.jpg

Las Calaveras LC52 for my walkdown. Good but not stellar, though they may open up a bit with a few months rest.

Tried the montecristo reserva Negra and the media Noche Churchill. Gotta say the Media Noche is a current favorite.

This afternoon
A Turrent Reserva De La Casa
Decent smike but definitely not something I'm gonna rush to buy again.

Asylum Straight Jacket this morning.
Definitely buying more of these.

Smoked a Liga Privada 9 Robusto, I've had sitting since Dec. 2012. It burned quite nicely.

07324bd66aaf938810c4d2ee7c14a398.jpg

Surrogate Animal Cracker. Bigger then what I normally smoke, but what the hell. I ran 20 miles today and now want to do nothing but sit on my ass for a couple of hours.

Edit - waaaaaay to strong for me. Medium bodied, but gawd damn it's a nicotine bomb. Head is spinning and the pizza I just ordered isn't helping.

Aquitaine Cranium....Roma Craft is slowly taking over a top spot in my rotation. IMHO you get a lot for your money.

b55fcde0ee19762fa058e288d8cd8fa9.jpg

Casa Cuba Doble Tres for my walkdown cigar. Decent cigar but nothing special.