• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

A metric ton of al pastor followed by a Viaje....

d34bb5aa2c20c0ddf3e11083e1b8879d.jpg

Cabiaguan Guapos 46 - wonderful after dinner smoke. Strong and complex.

IMG_20150706_200119144.jpg

MichaelD said:
RoMa Craft Aquitaine Cromagnum, toro. - like cooked meat and cedar. Burned amazingly well. An interesting flavor change-up from the stuff I've been gravitating toward. But I don't think I'd get a box.
Cooked meat and cedar is a good description of Cromag's profile. "Hearty" is an understatement with those things.

Smoke a Crowned Heads 4 Kicks this evening at a Cigar bar here in Nashville...
Scrumptious it was...

jsm11 said:
Scrumptious it was...
I like them as well. My only complaint is that they aren't terribly complex. Pretty much the same flavor all the way through.

MichaelD said:
Scrumptious it was...
I like them as well. My only complaint is that they aren't terribly complex. Pretty much the same flavor all the way through.
Agreed...

Cromagnon Mode 5 - damn! This is a keeper and box worthy. And I do like it more than the Aquitaine.

Last night a 2001 hu super corona, today (so far) a 1992 BBF and an old don Carlos sr blend. Casa is sold out of corona gordas so not sure what is next

El Rico Habano corona...guys on another board reminded me how miraculously good these could be back in the 90's, and even though I knew they were not close to the same smoke these days my curiosity got the best of me. Not a great smoke...very short on flavor. Toward the end there may have been a hint of what the cold draw from an original release may have been like. Good news- I have four "golf buddy" cigars in the humi now!

Sunday night to celebrate USA winning the World Cup

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12655]

Fourth of July celebratory cigar...1996 vintage, still one of the best cigars I have in the humidor.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12654]

Jumped on the Buena Vista bandwagon and tried a corona from my delivery....nice easy morning smoke, great construction and 2 bucks each. Compared to the El Rico Habano I smoked yesterday, this thing was an Illusione.