• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

2015 Las Calaveras...still not going to be a go-to smoke, but a month in the humidor definitely improved it as far as more flavor opening up.

Forgot to add- last night I smoked that Monte Anejados from oke&coke. Started off pretty mild and woody, aged tobacco-y flavor. About halfway through it really started to pick up with a much longer, richer finish. It gave off some subtle "floral earthiness" that I associate with Cuban tobacco, which is what makes me love them. While there wasn't enough of a distinct character that would prompt me to buy a box, it was a decent cigar and I'm glad I tried it.

This smoke... (amazing)

FC8C908F-C698-4230-B737-58AEC9D0AE6F.jpg

With this view....

D7460284-5C9A-4418-91CC-163B040CCA6A.jpg

zeemanb said:
2015 Las Calaveras...still not going to be a go-to smoke, but a month in the humidor definitely improved it as far as more flavor opening up.

Forgot to add- last night I smoked that Monte Anejados from oke&coke. Started off pretty mild and woody, aged tobacco-y flavor. About halfway through it really started to pick up with a much longer, richer finish. It gave off some subtle "floral earthiness" that I associate with Cuban tobacco, which is what makes me love them. While there wasn't enough of a distinct character that would prompt me to buy a box, it was a decent cigar and I'm glad I tried it.
Very good to hear.  Glad you enjoyed it.

Dirty Rat on the drive home from dinner...I really like these, but for most of the strength, almost half the price and twice the complexity I'm sticking with my little Illusione MK Ultras when it comes to the beefy coronas.

Not A Nice Person said:
Tatuaje Verocu toro . . . apparently Pete has started making these again.  It was spectacular!

~Boar
OR? Or new release? I'm interested in the no.3 and the no1 (same as west coast size).

*******************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************

Miami Padilla 8/11 Churchill. Visiting with an old smoke fave while listening to the Yankees play the Twinkies.

Illusione Epernay Le Petit... surprisingly smooth for a relatively young stick (En Sepulto 3 JUN 14).  Rumors of the Epernay's demise seem to have been greatly exagerated.

RoMA Cromag Knuckle Drag.   Definitely
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12669]
not a morning smoke for me...   but very good.  

Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 Exclusivo Mexico... final cigar in my Florida house.  Fond memories and a fitting way to close out a great chapter.