• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

My first Cruzado...started off like a super peanuty Illusione. Good flavors, if I find a deal on them will definitely smoke more.

Been on a MC kick the last few days; MC #2 and Edmundos from 07; smoking very well.

b6a45783ccf1f579b7721804642ce8e6.jpg

This 2014 HQ box is off the chain... There's something to be said about hand selected boxes.

Padron Damaso. Very mild but great construction and draw. Take off the band and there's no way anyone's guessing Padron.

Recently had a Baccarat Maduro, loved it.....for the first half.i tried it again to see if the second half got bad because I had it out for 15min and re-lit......same result. First half sweet and silky....but an abrupt change exactly halfway through to dry and zero sweetness.

Can anyone else Confirm the same findings or explain maybe why this happened to me? Lol I slowed the draw and that improved slightly but I am still certain the second half is a new cigar...

EPC new wave Connecticut on the deck with my morning coffee. Love these to kick off the day.

Caldwell Eastern Standard Cakewalk....love the 6x50 piramide as far as size, flavor is decent. Woody/fruity, good morning smoke. I'm someone who associates value with a fuller bodied smoke (not that I'm right, that's just me), so probably not pulling the trigger on more for the $$$$.

Litto Gomez makes a nice cigar. The first two hour smoke I've had in a while. Very complex and relaxing.

Olivia Inferno. Nice stick, would make a great golf stick, also, excellent price point.

My Father LE Corona...I'll keep watching for the deals on these. This little smoke is right in my total enjoyment zone.

sok454 said:
RoMA Cromag Knuckle Drag.   Definitely

not a morning smoke for me...   but very good.  
No doubt. Great cigar though. At least the Mode5 version is. I think I may fire that one up tonight.

Paul Stulac White Lightning.
Can barely see my phone screen to type this through all the smoke.

I don't get a chance to smoke much lately, but I was lucky enough to have 3 nice cigars in the last two days...

Last night was an amazing Partagas Piramides LE from 2000

Part%20piramides%20le_zpsiul6i6bj.png

This morning was a pretty good Ramon Allones Celestial Finos:

RACF_zpswvy2pzgt.png

This afternoon was the best of the 3.. a 2000 Monty Robusto LE... Wonderful...

Monty%20Rub%20le_zps0d0v2kwa.png

Padron 5000 maduro ..... Nothing exotic but a favorite go to cigar for me

Flor de Las Antillas belicoso...very nice complexity, I liked it a lot for a morning smoke.