• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

image.jpeg

Found this one in the humidor. It was gifted to me by one of you guys. I don't know anything about it (I'll google when I have a quiet moment) other than it burnt great. Six inch cigar and I only ashed twice. The ash held on until it reached the top of the band. Flavor wise it was about as one dimensional as it gets. Not horrible, but honestly not memorable.

Edit: for clarity

Edit x 2: Just looked up the brand - Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte. It's a $2 budget brand cigar apparently. Go figure. Goes to show you can get a great build in a budget brand even when the flavors are lacking.

Last edited:
Foundation repair just got finished being poured today. Tomorrow they repair the stucco so I can repaint that portion of the house. So much for a staycation. I'm working harder on my week off than I do at my job.

Decided to relax and enjoy a Connie A I was gifted a few months back. Very tasty stick.

Undercrown toro. Haven't had one of these in a while, and I thoroughly enjoyed it with a Fat Tire.

image.jpg

My first CC in a long, long time. I enjoy a mild - medium corona as a morning smoke in the garden. I recently acquired a few different ones to try. This "Mille Fleurs" was very enjoyable with my morning coffee!

Edit: Sorry for the sideways picture, still trying to work that out...