• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Vortex, have the woodpeckers around, but the freaking squirrel makes gravity defying jumps and stole the special block they like.

Vortex, have the woodpeckers around, but the freaking squirrel makes gravity defying jumps and stole the special block they like.
They are little acrobats, fer sure! I love watching them cavort. I saw one hanging from the bark on the trunk by it's hind feet while using both front feet to open a nut. They climb sheer vertical redbrick walls with ease.

had a small brown bear scrounging for food, too. Not normal these days but their natural habitat is shrinking around these parts. BTW, the woodpeckers like some suet rubbed on the trunk bark. We get three different types.

Just spent the evening repairing the waste line on the sink in the spare bath.

Turns out my AC drains into the same line...
So that was fun knowing of I wanted to sleep at home tonight I had to clear the clogged line and reconnect the trap.

So now I'm relaxing with a Picadors and too much whiskey.

Its 87F, but heat index is 99F. Gotta love Texas heat.

What was your impression?

I've actually enjoyed them quite a bit. I'm a AF shark, feral pig kind of guy and enjoy the CRL. The first one I had was 4 years ago and I bought a box. Since I go through cigars slowly, I am still taking from that box from 4 years ago.

Jerry, I'm feeling sorry for about 240 crabs and sorrier for not being there with you.