• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Your thoughts? Had a buddy who had one recently said they're great.

Smoking one right now. Very nice, yes you should try one. Wee bit of spice on the front end, pleasantly full on the back end. Good smoke, good burn. For as ugly as they appear, the stick appearance is first class after you take off the wrapper leaf.

I'm assuming that's why you hate mayo? lol

Very much so.

Only it was miracle whip...my parents say they aren't the same, I disagree.

That was back in Kindergarten, so things that happen to kids can leave a mark up into adulthood...

Very much so.

Only it was miracle whip...my parents say they aren't the same, I disagree.

That was back in Kindergarten, so things that happen to kids can leave a mark up into adulthood...
That's definitely true. I don't think I've ever had that bad of an experience with food luckily. Ive never eaten miracle whip so can't say if they are the same, the name sounds nasty lol.

RyJ Anejados....didn't have time for a proper celebratory anniversary cigar yesterday, so I saved this one for tonight. Very nice, not sure if I'd spend the money on a box but it definitely delivered in the flavor department with way more savory flavors vs. some of the floral notes I'm used to from RyJ's.