• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

New Caldwell Eastern Standard Midnight Express....I think the maduro wrapper cancels out the subtle flavors I enjoy with the regular line. Good smoke but when I want a lighter or medium bodied morning maduro I'll probably stick with Jericho Hill or the new La Careme.

Buena Vistas came in today, so I had to give one a shot. Just... meh. Not good, not bad. Then again, they haven't had a chance to sit and acclimate at all. If they are all consistent with this one, they will make good yard cigars.

Buena Vistas came in today, so I had to give one a shot. Just... meh. Not good, not bad. Then again, they haven't had a chance to sit and acclimate at all. If they are all consistent with this one, they will make good yard cigars.

They are a great consistent mild mannered stick for bumming around in the yard.

Price point and flavorwise the All Out Kings will be a when-in-the-mood smoke....the mood being when I want something I can still taste when I'm already 3 smokes into a herf. Definitely worth checking out if you're curious... more of a Liga experience than a Caldwell IMO.

tmp_18267-20160809_0733331446448260.jpg

I have enjoyed the regular namakubi in the tiburon size. It is a hell of a tasty smoke. I too was confused as I have seen they both have Ecuador wrappers.

Went off the AF theme a bit - Caldwell, The King is Dead - but I figured the name was still fitting. Struggled keeping the final third lit. The super high humidity didn't help matters I'm sure. It was good while it lasted.