• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger. Just the facts: it's not the Cranium smoking wise, but a great stick. Smooth, pleasant first third, good smoke production, great burn. Second third opens it up to a more full smoke. It doesn't put you on your butt like the Cranium but it does satisfy in a very pleasing way.

CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger. Just the facts: it's not the Cranium smoking wise, but a great stick. Smooth, pleasant first third, good smoke production, great burn. Second third opens it up to a more full smoke. It doesn't put you on your butt like the Cranium but it does satisfy in a very pleasing way.
Had an Aquitaine Knuckle Dragger last night... it's good, but I much prefer the Cromagnon.

Tried one of the Padilla Single Batch CI dollar scores earlier. Not bad. It was weird -- some draws I'd get great, sweet flavors, other draws it was utterly unremarkable.

image.jpeg
A Daniel Marshall Red label robusto I got it at cigarfest. The wrapper cracked when I cut it and as I lit it. This thing is packed tight. Firm draw creamy sweet flavor. Not a terrible smoke. I hope it loosens up and gets better.