• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Surrogates bone crusher tonight. I was expecting great things and was disappointed. Did not finish it.

Relaxing for a little break with a Monte #4. I've busy packing, the worst part about moving. The house should close Tuesday, finally. It was supposed to be last week, but you know those loan companies :rolleyes: Now I need to start thinking about a celebratory cigar soon...

Tat skinny monster the chuck with a glass of whistle pig. A side note, even if you warn your wife before you say it out loud that it is joke, don't say that you bought a whiskey that reminded you of her...hehe

Tonight's smoke is a Montecristo white rothchilde. This is a great smoke I really enjoy the white series. It's one of my favorites. This cigar is smooth and creamy, just a delicious cigar. IMG_8705.JPG

Last edited:
You gotta let me know what you think of the PE!
Let me see, the PE was a strong complex smoke in my opinion. Salty, a bit peppery and sweet. Very smooth and creamy stogie. I like when a cigar produces a lot of smoke and this one sure did. Possibly one of the best cigars I've had to date. I had to touch it up a time or two but that was probably my crappy lighting job.