• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

What did you think of it? I've tried to find them but they are very scarce.

Black pepper, cedar, espresso and earth. Sporadic amounts of a slight molasses sweetness. I enjoy the first third as a change of pace, after that I find the cigar one dimensional and monotonous. I know there are many that really like the Liga Privada Unico Serie cigars but unfortunately they do not fall into my wheelhouse of preferred flavors.

tmp_18956-IMG_20161009_1629545581123128757.jpg A very good medium bodied lancero. I've been smoking some larger cigars lately because the weather will soon make them impractical. Also, I very much enjoyed a NC Montecristo Espada Ricasso. Malty and spicy with excellent construction.

All Out King by Caldwell. I've got to thank Jerry for this one. At 6.5" x 54 rg it's one heck of a "toro". It's making for fantastic way to wrap up the long weekend.

edit: this one is worth trying again when they are finally released to retail. It puts out as much smoke as a Liga Privada #9, but is more medium bodied and balanced. The burn line is razor sharp too. Impressive construction.

IMG_0498.JPG

Last edited:
Been a while since I've had the pleasure. Whatcha think?
I really loved the first half. The second half gets a bit woody for my taste but still an amazing smoke. I just got 4 from a buddy who bought a box of Gold tubos. Put the other 3 in my humi for some rest time i know will pay off ^^