• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Cohiba Genios 07. I smoked this cigar when I first got them and hadn't smoked one since. Worth the wait, if I remember correctly they were a little harsh when they first came out. The aging process has developed this into a very good cigar with a hint of spice and a mellow hint of chocolate ala Padron.

I have yet to try an SLR. It's fast approaching the top of my to-try list.
I bought two boxes of 2001 SLR Serie A from somebody on this site but can't remember who it was that sold them to me. They were great, if I can trust my memory at ALL any more!

Edit to add: It was scthornton and he was selling a box of 2000 Serie A not 2001. For $100!! Then I doubled the order, which was twice as nice. Helluva deal some nice smokes.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
After my usual Fabuloso, I set fire to a Quesada Heisenberg Corneta Cuadrada . . . haven't had any Quesadas before, but I got these and the .50 Cal in from CigarPage today.

Pretty tasty. :)

~Boar
I smoke a fiver of them and the Quesadas were very potent little buggers! Full everything but pretty one-dimensional, IMHO. They were a kick. :)

I bought two boxes of 2001 SLR Serie A from somebody on this site but can't remember who it was that sold them to me. They were great, if I can trust my memory at ALL any more!

Edit to add: It was scthornton and he was selling a box of 2000 Serie A not 2001. For $100!! Then I doubled the order, which was twice as nice. Helluva deal some nice smokes.
:rolleyes:

Is that special still going on? If so, I'll take 10? ;)