• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Regius Exclusivo USA Lancero. Great, seldom mentioned cigar.
I get confused with this brand. I hear they are good, but the label colors get crazy. I see two Exclusivo USA Lanceros, but one had a red main band, and the other a white.

Which one did you smoke?

Last edited:
I get confused with this brand. I hear they are good, but the label colors get crazy. I see two Exclusivo USA Lanceros, but one had a red main band, and the other a white.

Which one did you smoke?

I have only smoked the red band. They also make a Claro, but I have heard they aren't nearly as good.

Got gifted a Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo, Gordo. The cigar wasn't bad at all, except for the size. Unfortunately, was not able to smoke it because of the size. You know what she said size does matter! Fortunately had a favorite stand-by BRC 2011!

Yesterday I found a Lusi in the back of my fridge with a little white on the tip. Wiped em all down and decided it was time to go through them all (and lower my RH on the active humidifiers and add a meter at the back). :)

Edited to add: Always surprised that even a Lusi on the wet side (for me that's around 68) still maintains a wonderful draw. At least there is some good that comes of the larger RG. :)

Which one did you smoke?
Danno, get your hands on the Black Label. My best description is "Plascencia's Epernay."