• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Who is this coworker? And where can I find co-workers like that!?
I gave him a few sources to buy from since I was tired of him adding in to my orders or asking me what I had extras of lol. Figured it was less of a hassle that way.

I gave him a few sources to buy from since I was tired of him adding in to my orders or asking me what I had extras of lol. Figured it was less of a hassle that way.

I need to start doing this... I'm still ordering for one friend. :) Maybe it's time he got more addicted to buying cigars than me so that I can start stealing from his stash! :)

I need to start doing this... I'm still ordering for one friend. :) Maybe it's time he got more addicted to buying cigars than me so that I can start stealing from his stash! :)
Have I met this guy?

View attachment 14201

This is one from our box split group. I think it's a bit over a year old. It still has that initial spice I see, to remember. Smoke output is a bit week. I don't recall that being an issue with the others.

Is that a Syncro? I've yet to try one and am really curious as to what they are like. Avo is one of the few NC cigars I still truly enjoy smoking every once in a while so would love to get your thoughts on it. May just have to pick up a 5 pack from CI to give them a shot.

Last edited: