• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

20161119_030236_HDR.jpg Loving these corojo wrappers. The Camacho starts off with spices and pepper, then mellows out to a smooth sweet spicyness. A bit rough on the start, but enjoying these nonetheless.

Alec Bradley Prensado Corona Gordo & Post Embargo Toro last night at hosted Alec Bradley Event was Good Time. First Post Embargo not bad a fuller med/full w/ some spice . Have a good Saturday everyone Stay Smokey!

This box has been hit or miss for me mostly due to draw issues.
I think every "A", or Gran Corona, I've ever tried to smoke was plugged. Even the Padrons. One Padron even had a length of blue twine in it.

I found a fiver of H. Upmann Magnum 50s that I totally forgot I had. No idea of age. Smoked one, and it smoked beautifully. More on the medium side with a decent amount of flavor. Light spice, wood, coffee, and a little leather here and there. Developed some caramel sweetness, and got better, as it got down to the finger burning nub.

I think every "A", or Gran Corona, I've ever tried to smoke was plugged. Even the Padrons. One Padron even had a length of blue twine in it.

I found a fiver of H. Upmann Magnum 50s that I totally forgot I had. No idea of age. Smoked one, and it smoked beautifully. More on the medium side with a decent amount of flavor. Light spice, wood, coffee, and a little leather here and there. Developed some caramel sweetness, and got better, as it got down to the finger burning nub.

I purchased a poker from a member here on CP a while back, it has really come in handy.

Mag 50's are delicious!

Padron 50th The Hammer. Should be called the sledge hammer. Holy crap, when I stood up it was a mind bending experience but a dandy smoke. Checked out a new B/M in downtown called Casa de Monticristo, great place, a very guy place ( ok Succubus they will let you in ). Very up scale humi, friendly and accommodating. Had to take a time out from the hammer so I could drive home.

Padron 50th The Hammer. Should be called the sledge hammer. Holy crap, when I stood up it was a mind bending experience but a dandy smoke. Checked out a new B/M in downtown called Casa de Monticristo, great place, a very guy place ( ok Succubus they will let you in ). Very up scale humi, friendly and accommodating. Had to take a time out from the hammer so I could drive home.
Must be called the hammer for a reason lol