• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Cracked the seal on the Don Carlos 80th Personal Reserves & fired em up this weekend, a mighty fine smoke indeed! Stay Smokey my Friends!

Oops, sorry, I completely missed this. I enjoyed it, was very complex, creamy with some shortbread. That's all I can really remember right now. I'd buy some more if they weren't so darn expensive.
I have a box of them that I have not touched. Too young think me. Very curious, what was the age of yours? (we're talking about the 56)

I have a box of them that I have not touched. Too young think me. Very curious, what was the age of yours? (we're talking about the 56)
It's a limited edition from 2015 all released this year, so yours is probably within a few months of mine if not the same. Box code is MEG NOV 15.

What makes you think that they are too young if you haven't tried one. They are tasting amazing right now depending on what you like in a cigar.
Only based in what I've read! Now I have some first hand feedback :D

I'll have to give one a try. I was holding out because they're so darn expensive :eek:

Lighting up an unbanded smoke that my vendor threw in an order, several years ago. Have no clue what it is. Might be something from Espinosa or Ortega, if the tug on my memory is correct.

Lighting up an unbanded smoke that my vendor threw in an order, several years ago. Have no clue what it is. Might be something from Espinosa or Ortega, if the tug on my memory is correct.
I have a few unbanded cigars from years ago, that I knew what they were then, now they are just a surprise when I light one up.

I have a few unbanded cigars from years ago, that I knew what they were then, now they are just a surprise when I light one up.
This one is pretty good. Box pressed Toro. Definitely Nicaraguan. Age has been nice to it, although I have no clue as to the fresh taste. Nice and balanced, with a nice spice, cedar, cocoa thing.

eta: Could be a prototype. This vendor often send me prototypes. Some have been pretty mind blowing, but the formal release didn't measure up. Hate it when that happens.