• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Going through the singles humidor smoking all th damaged sticks.

Today it's an '05 Punch Robusto RE Swiss

View attachment 14568

Likewise. I grabbed one out of the "don't know what that is, I'll put it in here" coolidor that's full of one off's and damaged sticks. Had an Outlaw Bad to the Bone 2007 I marked "Pepin". It was stupendous. I dug for more but was rewarded only with spilled beads.

I grabbed one out of the "don't know what that is, I'll put it in here" coolidor that's full of one off's and damaged sticks. Had an Outlaw Bad to the Bone 2007 I marked "Pepin
I really should start labeling my singles. Early on I thought I could roughly remember each cigars origin and age, but a couple of years into this hobby and it's a mess.

Another killer from Devin... Warped La Colmena Black Honey. These definitely need to make a comeback. Didn't expect such a big difference, but the Oscuro wrapper and blend tweak really bring out the pepper and body without killing the sweeter, smoother character from the line. I don't think it would work with the other sizes...this one allows for an optimum balance.
tmp_15937-20161207_083905117330484.jpg

Another killer from Devin... Warped La Colmena Black Honey. These definitely need to make a comeback.

I loved the La Colmena blend I tried but I haven't yet seen the Black Honey version with the Oscuro wrapper. Might have to check the local B&M that stocks these to see if they have a stick.

IMG_3030.JPG Fake Cohiba, tried to smoke it and it was crap took like two puffs and put it out, probably dangerous at that. I knew it was fake before lighting so shame on me.

Well only got to go to the Davidoff Lounge in Tampa.

Ira who is at the register was super helpful and Jan at the bar was stunning. Had a Davidoff Nicaragua Toro paired with Oban 14, finished off with a shot of espresso. Great place to go to and awesome service, with reasonable prices.

It is probably one of the mildest LFDs out there and enjoyable. I prefer a little spice/bite from LFDs, this was a pleasant cigar with hints of almond/vanilla to it.
Thanks. I buried a sampling of LFDs several years ago to see how they'd age. Maybe I'll start sampling next Spring.

I loved the La Colmena blend I tried but I haven't yet seen the Black Honey version with the Oscuro wrapper. Might have to check the local B&M that stocks these to see if they have a stick.

They are pretty much a Unicorn...never would have tried one if not for the inexplicable generosity of a brother. My hope is that they make a reappearance, Kyle is always making variations on the line and this one is a winner.

They are pretty much a Unicorn...never would have tried one if not for the inexplicable generosity of a brother. My hope is that they make a reappearance, Kyle is always making variations on the line and this one is a winner.

Oh shoot! And no one in MN got any packs on that limited run. Well then! I may have missed out! :)