• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

This HTG fuente (eye of shark robusto) was a total let down. I know you need to rest some fine cigars but I really doubt any flavors will flourish after resting this robusto any longer. There was a split second where you had some floral notes but then it just goes away into nothingness before the first inch is over. I have to say the biggest disappointment I have had with AF HTG cigars. 2 stars ( and being generous)

The new 2015 Singulares got a whopping 3 day rest before I burned one. I'm sure fans of the brand will like these. In my opinion the 14's and the handful of 13's I smoked were more on the Original Document flavor spectrum with more earthiness. These remind me more of an Epernay; lighter bodied with plenty of flavor...the floral character gives way to an almost Juicyfruit level of fruitiness. Great complexity and I love this size.

The new 2015 Singulares got a whopping 3 day rest before I burned one. I'm sure fans of the brand will like these. In my opinion the 14's and the handful of 13's I smoked were more on the Original Document flavor spectrum with more earthiness. These remind me more of an Epernay; lighter bodied with plenty of flavor...the floral character gives way to an almost Juicyfruit level of fruitiness. Great complexity and I love this size.

Dang, those came in quick!
One of my B&M has 10 boxes on order, but as of yesterday he didn't know when they would be in.

Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva Maduro - not sure who gifted me this one, but thank you. A nice cigar for catching up on the Walking Dead.

Ezra Zion all my exes. Tasty cigar but all of mine seem to develop cracks at the foot. One was so bad that I ended up dissecting it to take a look inside.

Tat Miami Especiales with a year now - very good but needs another 6 months maybe. I swear they look bigger than 38 ring. Must be the weight I lost.

New World Beli - picked one up at a B&M and it was just OK. Didn't match expectations being an AJ fan.

Walkdown cigar for today was a Perdomo barrel aged 12 year toro. Not bad but nothing exciting.

Neighbor from across the street came over last night bearing gifts, Redbreast 21 among them so I contributed the Monte petite #2's. All very tasty things.
upload_2016-4-4_8-58-2.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-4_8-56-49.jpeg
    upload_2016-4-4_8-56-49.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1