• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Neanderthal petite corona....when I meet Skip Martin at The Outlaw next month I'll probably be the five hundredth person to ask him about fifty cabs of these.

Had a Cohiba Behike 54 tonight. Started out very spicy, then mellowed out with creamy/sweet flavors, then toward the end the strong spice kicked back in. Very interesting cigar, tasted great!

image.jpeg

A RyJ Wide Churchill from May '11. More flavorful then the last one I had but nothing really exciting. I would smoke this again if I got it but not a box purchase for me.

RP Ligero and coffee of course. I'm not a Wootz like MichealD locking myself up inside because it's in the 40's.

Had a Cohiba Behike 54 tonight. Started out very spicy, then mellowed out with creamy/sweet flavors, then toward the end the strong spice kicked back in. Very interesting cigar, tasted great!

View attachment 11669
Great looking cigar. One of these days ....

Warped Lirio Rojo....very tasty, wish they were more readily available.

Ashton Symmetry. Nice, smooth, sophisticated, Ecuador Habano, spice, oak. Med-full.