• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

That "Corona" band is exactly the same as the Cuban LE bands...
Yes, and I believe by design. The Brand owner seems to like to emulate Cuban Cigars.
Not that others don't, but he has done it with a bit more style, and cigars that don't truly suck.

That "Corona" band is exactly the same as the Cuban LE bands...
The tatuaje cojonu bands are designed to be an homage to Cuban edicion limitada bands.

Cojonu short for cojonudo or he with a giant set of brass balls.

I find them to be a nice knock you on your but if you smoke too fast kinda smoke.

The tatuaje cojonu bands are designed to be an homage to Cuban edicion limitada bands.

Cojonu short for cojonudo or he with a giant set of brass balls.

I find them to be a nice knock you on your but if you smoke too fast kinda smoke.

Thanks C!

Just finished smoking a Cohiba PE, couldn't wait to try one, so I didn't give it any time to become comfortable in its new home before I killed it o_O It was a very tasty cigar indeed. I took pics and took notes, so I can post a review within the next few days.

Just finished smoking a Cohiba PE, couldn't wait to try one, so I didn't give it any time to become comfortable in its new home before I killed it o_O It was a very tasty cigar indeed. I took pics and took notes, so I can post a review within the next few days.
Very nice! Looking forward to it...

Enjoying a great Romeo y Julieta Exhibición No. 4 - XLB JUN 05 - like smoking a cherry pie... And... yes those are gloves on my hands... still damn cold here in So Cal...

rj4_zps6ohhs4kc.png

Snapped this on the drive up to my house...

rainbow_zpsnzdrzc8s.png

Enjoying a great Romeo y Julieta Exhibición No. 4 - XLB JUN 05 - like smoking a cherry pie... And... yes those are gloves on my hands... still damn cold here in So Cal...

rj4_zps6ohhs4kc.png

Snapped this on the drive up to my house...

rainbow_zpsnzdrzc8s.png

Wow....on the cigar and the rainbow pic. I will hold off on busting your balls about the gloves.

Sobremesa corona grande. Great smoke. Solid medium, slightly under medium plus. Nice consistent combo of sweetness, coffee, earthy, toasty, tobacco. A nice mild pepper note throughout. It's a solid solid stick. Would not think twice about seeking more of these.

Thanks Zeemanb.

I'm glad you liked that one, it reminded me it was time to try another one this morning. They definitely have some nice flavor. As a faster than average smoker, one thing I've noticed is it's very beneficial to smoke them slower/cooler to get the full range of flavor...especially towards the end when what I described as "figs and gunpowder" start to ramp up.

I've had a couple of people tell me the larger smokes really shine, may have to expand my selection.

Smoked a My Father Hawaii release last night. Good cigar, great draw, even burn, but probably the loosest ash I've ever experienced. It didn't so much as burn, as it did flake away.

Illusione Epernay Petit this morning, gone through many cabs for good reason.

Cohiba Exquisitos EL ONSN this afternoon, on my second and these are superb.

Got an Illusione Epernay in the humi that I've yet to spark, looking forward to it. Nice sticks you had there.

Back