• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Can't say I'm familiar so I guess this is going right over my head :confused::oops:

Ok, here's how I connected the dots.....You are "Sister of the leaf" ..................... the Culebra was twisted ................... Twisted Sister came to my mind ................... and the only song of theirs I knew was "We're Not Gonna Take It". Hence, the way my feeble mind worked it was logging back into the recesses of some corner of the brain which recalled the band Twisted Sister as a unique and memorable band from the past, so that's how I connected the dots. LOL.

Never really got into hard alcohol so probably be more likely to put out a buena vista in an 18 year malt than actually drink the stuff. Maybe once my daughter is old enough to date I'll start appreciating the stuff.

As for yardgar vs relaxing cigar, to me they are the same with very few exceptions(buena vistas being a yardgar exception and some rare high end Cubans only being enjoyed when I have the time to sit down and focus on them alone). If I'm going to take the time to smoke something I am going to make sure I enjoy it regardless of the activity. At this point I rarely have the luxury to sit down and only focus on the cigar.

I just came home from my six year olds pre-school graduation. They even played Pomp & Circumstance. Next year my Madelynne and Kaleb go to the same school. Trust me, enjoy them young cause getting older happens faster than a moonrise. Enjoy your day Josh, I can't water again, be have big rain for three days, however, maybe I could go looking for night crawlers?

Between bargain fivers on auction and holiday week sales I've bought a bunch of singles and packs of stuff very recently that I've never tried.

I smoked my first La Casita Criolla corona-ish stick this morning. Plenty of flavor, great construction. The all-broadleaf makeup was interesting to try...none of the Tat pepper I'm used to. I'll happily smoke the rest of them, it kind of reminded me of when I'm in the mood for pancakes over a breakfast burrito in the morning...doesn't happen a lot, but the sweeter La Casita will answer the pancake call when it does.

Ok, here's how I connected the dots.....You are "Sister of the leaf" ..................... the Culebra was twisted ................... Twisted Sister came to my mind ................... and the only song of theirs I knew was "We're Not Gonna Take It". Hence, the way my feeble mind worked it was logging back into the recesses of some corner of the brain which recalled the band Twisted Sister as a unique and memorable band from the past, so that's how I connected the dots. LOL.
Haha ok so I'm not broken then. You're just way too complicated :p

Prompted a quick look up of Twisted Sister singing We're Not Gonna Take It. lol
Okay you know what? After hearing Josh sing it, I do know this song. I just didn't know who it was by and it didn't click when reading your post.

Okay you know what? After hearing Josh sing it, I do know this song. I just didn't know who it was by and it didn't click when reading your post.

Oh the memories of 4th grade and when MTV only played music.

Does that include "aged" white owls with Picadores labels put on them?

That depends. Exactly how much brain power was applied to those white owls, and how many weeks of aging? If we're talking 3 weeks and 47 giga-watts, that's my tipping point!

That depends. Exactly how much brain power was applied to those white owls, and how many weeks of aging? If we're talking 3 weeks and 47 giga-watts, that's my tipping point!
I think we have to consult the master to find out the answer to that!