• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I think six years has served me well here. My education has lots of room to be expanded, but you gonna have to work a little harder on get the Pug than you did back then. This does cause a question. If you smoke a '26 for gardening, what pray tell me do you smoke when relaxing with a 18 year malt. Mind you, I'm too old to rob a bank, well, not too old, but too forking slow.

I think six years has served me well here. My education has lots of room to be expanded, but you gonna have to work a little harder on get the Pug than you did back then. This does cause a question. If you smoke a '26 for gardening, what pray tell me do you smoke when relaxing with a 18 year malt. Mind you, I'm too old to rob a bank, well, not too old, but too forking slow.

Never really got into hard alcohol so probably be more likely to put out a buena vista in an 18 year malt than actually drink the stuff. Maybe once my daughter is old enough to date I'll start appreciating the stuff.

As for yardgar vs relaxing cigar, to me they are the same with very few exceptions(buena vistas being a yardgar exception and some rare high end Cubans only being enjoyed when I have the time to sit down and focus on them alone). If I'm going to take the time to smoke something I am going to make sure I enjoy it regardless of the activity. At this point I rarely have the luxury to sit down and only focus on the cigar.

Last edited:
Twisted Sister
Dang, you got me searching the web! That band used to play block parties and dances when we were kids. I'm sure the members have evolved but they had become famous, unaware to me, until a few years ago.
They were good. The local argument was always, who was the best band (basically cover bands). Twisted Sister or Doc West. I need to check on Doc West now. I know they did something with Cyndi Lauper many years ago.