• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Smoked a couple of different Johnny O's today that I got a little over a year ago, lonsdale and CG sizes. Both were just totally solid smokes.

last night
HR - this was a very good smoke. just got some a month ago and think they will benefit with more humi time but still good already
T52 - used to be one of my favorites but have fallen out of rotation. like many in the cigar community say, age is not helping these at all
illusione cg4 mad - my 1st. illusiones are good

I have been aging some Graycliff platinum toro and 30 year vintage robusto for over two years now. Just tried them both over the last two days. They have both aged wonderfully. To this day the platinum is one of my favorite flavor profiles and it is only getting better. Too bad they went out of production over a year ago. Good thing i stocked up on several boxes. The 30 year seems to have went from a mild med to med full. Do not ask me how that happened. They are delish.

last night
HR - this was a very good smoke. just got some a month ago and think they will benefit with more humi time but still good already
T52 - used to be one of my favorites but have fallen out of rotation. like many in the cigar community say, age is not helping these at all
illusione cg4 mad - my 1st. illusiones are good
Yeah I have some of those aged about a year. To me everyone I smoke has a great start but get very poor and boring after midway.

Yeah I have some of those aged about a year. To me everyone I smoke has a great start but get very poor and boring after midway.
yea. iirc, even j. drew said 2 years max. so sad, as the T52 was my "wow!" moment cigar during my 1st year of smoking. now that i've expanded so much and found better cigars for the price, I'll probably never seek them out again. oh well.

La Imperiosa by Crowned Head. I just love the flavors coming from this cigar. My only complaint is that I felt the smoke was a bit thin. I might try the next one at a lower RH to see if that improves things.

MUWAT KFC Fat Molly kind of night while outside talking with my wife. Not everyday smokes, but when the mood strikes, the KFC is perfect.