• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Had the GF pick out a post dinner cigar for lounging on the deck last night. She hands me a tiny little AF Gran Reserva she gave me for Christmas. Great cigar, but over with too soon.

Had the GF pick out a post dinner cigar for lounging on the deck last night. She hands me a tiny little AF Gran Reserva she gave me for Christmas. Great cigar, but over with too soon.

Michael, Hide the little dudes, you need a manly smoke.

Upmann Mag56 last night. It was my first cigar in awhile. It started off slow and kind of "meh" but the second half finished great.

HDM du Prunce this afternoon. This thing kicked my ass. I'm now laying on the couch trying to recover.

Edit: typo

Upmann Mag56 last night. It was my first cigar in awhile. It started off slow and kind of "meh" but the second half finished great.

HDM du Prince this afternoon. This thing kicked my ass. I'm now laying on the couch trying to recover.

Still missed one! Haha how was the Du Prince?other than strong.

Last edited:

HDM du Prunce this afternoon. This thing kicked my ass. I'm now laying on the couch trying to recover.

Sucks when that happens!

Still missed one! Haha how was the Du Prince?other than strong.
I don't want to judge it just yet. They've only been in the humi for week or so and it was still a little wet. It did show a lot of promise though. I'll probably wait a month and try again.

One of my last RA coronas from my last cab...why these had to be discontinued will forever be a mystery to me. Paired with a pretty decent novelty soda. I have a beer super-nerd friend who manages to find unique NA offerings for me in his travels.tmp_6034-20160703_201721-1068945671.jpg

Josh is smoking a Cohiba Exquisitos, so I went ahead and got my own. So good, but so short lol Also enjoying this amazing wine, but don't know whether I should be happy that I'm enjoying it or sad because I probably will never get to have it again :( lol

image.jpeg