• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

How are the current production of these? I've
got a box buried that I have yet to try one from and have been considering cracking it open to sample from.
Sorry I almost missed your question; BUM MAY 15. Letting them rest in the drawer for 4-5 days does improve them but i'm burning these up pretty fast :)

For being on vacation, not smoking nearly as many cigars as I'd like, but I tried my first Powstanie Broadleaf perfecto last night. Good flavor, took a while for it to pick up in that department. A buddy of mine gave me a LFD Chisel sampler, so I tried a Cameroon Cabinet earlier today. Not something I'd smoke all the time, but it was a solid change of pace for a morning smoke....not tangling with a Double Ligero before 9am!

Doc, what did we smoke in the olden days?
You know you've got a problem when long term memory is shot. I smoked Hoyo de Monterrey, Montecruz, and Monte Cristos, all Ct. shade wrapped. I also smoked Royal Jamaicans which were Cameroon wrapped.

Doc