• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Rofl damn that's funny. I don't recall them saying Belicosos Finos but then again it's been 6 years since I finished my last box. So I stand corrected.
In your defense, just a few of the boxes actually had "Finos" on them, and are collectors items :)

I enjoy variety, so yes, I will enjoy CCs on occasion. Just perhaps not tonight. Today will be the last day in a while that isn't blazingly hot and humid, so no matter what I select, it's going to be a longer smoking cigar. I'm going to enjoy the outdoors just as long as I can tonight.

Tatuaje Miami Cohete, year unknown, but I'm going to guess 2006 release.

Fantastic smoke, cedar bomb with slight nutmeg like spice. Creamy, smooth, delicious smoke.

This was sent my way from winnings, I lost track, but thank you fellow BOTL for sending this my way!

Reminded me of an Hupmann Mag 50.

If you have some of these. I'd smoke them now and not wait holding on to them as they may lose what body/strength/flavor is there. To me, they're a solid medium.

Smoke if you got em.