• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Having an unbanded lancero with the morning coffee today. Can't remember what it is. I used to know off the top of my head what the unbanded sticks in my humidor were, but I think alcohol erased all those brain cells. I'm going to have to either start labeling them or just not care what they are as long as they're good. The latter seems to be working well for me.

Only one's I'm aware of are Johnny-O's, but then what do I know? :rolleyes:

H. Upmann Connoisseur No. 1 from 2008. Very muted at first, unfortunately that is the trademark of this cigar. But was rewarded with a enjoyable cigar that I enjoyed to the nub. These cigars shouldn't be smoked as a new cigar, but let to mature over a number of years.

IMG_0497.jpg

A custom rolled 7x47 (JohnnyO WF Churchill?) this morning on the patio with a cup of home roasted Costa Rican Peaberry. Won this from a troop contest on another forum back in early 2016.
20160909_092432_zps5ccyvnip.jpg

20160909_104003_zpscghohbc9.jpg

20160909_112150_zpsrcxpepnr.jpg

Well, whoever custom rolled this gar, it was sure delicious
drool5.gif

A RASS from '12. Floral, smooth, nice mellowed, aged tobacco profile. I've never had a RASS that was like this. It reminded me of a well aged BBF more than the other RASS I've had. In the past few months I've had some from 08, 10, 15 and this one from 12 was very different, in a good way. Unless you were expecting that typical RASS roasted coffee, deep tobacco and cedar. A good way to end the work week.