• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Ok, sitting w two guys after hours at my BnM drinking fine scotchs and good cigars. My birthday present came a day late, but I've drank some great scotchs and whiskeys-one guys a distributor for Glenfiddich. I'm having a ball and smoking new cigars like Opus X, Flor de Las Antillas, San LaTano Oval and Alec Bradley Post embargo. BOTL is a culture.

Last edited:
Ok, sitting w two guys after hours at my BnM drinking fine scotchs and good cigars. My birthday present came a day late, but I've drank some great scotchs and whiskeys-one guys a distributor for Glenfiddich. I'm having a ball and smoking new cigars like Opus X, Flor de Las Antillas, San LaTano Oval and Alec Bradley Post embargo. BOTL is a culture.
I see you are finally getting into some primo sticks.

Perdomo Vintage 12 Maduro and you know what. Big weather change here, 70° at 4pm, 60 at 7pm and we are going to test mid 40's toward evening. Moving to the south facing porch to avoid that nasty north wind. Thanks to AVB, picked up some choice medicinal stuff to stuff through this.