• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

AF 8-5-8 Sungrown while walking to the construction site of our new house (which is only 0.6 miles away from our current house). It's just a hole in the ground at this point, but I like to walk over and look at the hole.
Congrats brother. It's not down here by chance is it?

Fuente Friday
PHOTO_20170526_184908.jpg

A rare 3 cigar day.
AM: Cabaiguan petit
PM: La Colmena La Reina
PM2 while doing some yard work:
Cohiba Puro Dominicana
The Cabaiguan was excellent, the La Reina was an experience, the Puro Dominicana would have been very good, if I didn't have to touch it up 4 times and it didn't burn so crookedly. Decent flavor, but glad I didn't pay for it. Had one before and it's a good smoke. I'd try it again if I could find it cheap.
IMG_4282.JPG IMG_4284.JPG

I'll tell ya' one thing those are some tasty sticks very good I'd give one a go. Spicy,coffee, flavors very good. Put off a lot of creamy smoke very decadent. Kinda similar in away to the Montecristo 2 IMHO. Those are definitely in my full box purchase list. A winner in aroma/taste. Didn't think they would be that good. Boy I been surprised lately on what I'm expecting from certain sticks. A great fun ride it is.

I've smoked one of these and do agree a very tasty cigar for the price point!

Nice breakfast BBF today...in my experience, there is a pretty consistent trend of being slightly underfilled vs. the CJ's, RC's and Libertadors. No huge revelation, they're really good smokes, I just start to wonder how much faster burning/smokier/beefier "Bolivar-ness" of them is more a difference in construction than anything in the blend. I will say, as far as the ass-kicking characteristics from 20 years ago, the last couple inches of a Libertador can be reeeallly good.