• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

This smoke stands up nicely to my iced toddy and the smell of bbq pork I'm bombing the neighborhood with.

Had a Epi Deluxe this morning, and other than the occasional Le Hoyo series, I'm putting HdM in the category of Diet Pepsi...will I drink one and enjoy it? Sure. Will it ever be my first choice? Nah.

tmp_32344-20170529_143605311246416.jpg

Had the honor of going to the Finca El Pinar, Alejandro Robiana with Izzy and Eloy Hernandez. Got some of their farmed rolled cigars while there. Last night's was a beautiful Colorado wrapper 50 ring gauge cigar, with a slight shag foot. Unbelievable tasting cigar, hints of vanilla and cinnamon, with an unbelievable straight burn.

Walkdown cigar for today was a Quesada Oktoberfest 2015. Had some burn issues but only because I was training a coworker instead of paying attention. Decent enough but ditched it about half way due to relight bitterness. Would give it another shot though.