• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Mag 46 from either '12 or '13...it was one of those rock stars of the cabinet, flavor stood out from the pack. Up there with my favorite Royal Robustos. Got some Mag 50's on the way I'm looking forward to trying. Upmann has been the common thread I've stuck with and enjoyed through all the quality ups and downs since I tried my first CC's almost 20 years ago.

COHIBA

IMG_0275.JPG

Bad stick :-( couldn't barely get any Smoke thru it. Damn.Damn.Damn lol the others I have tried were tight and annoying too. Oh well...

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Believe. I found it like an extremely well aged Opus X. Starts and stays mild/medium. Honey, bread, cereal, white pepper, traditional Opus funk/herbal, but very subdued, floral throughout. There is a "bitterness" that some describe in the last half, but it's like lime or grapefruit. Not overly dominating but it does stay on the tongue. I disagree with those who find this off putting. I find this to be a very well aged, complex, and fine cigar. Five stars. Worth the price of admission if you can get them at around $30. If you don't like the Angel's Share, you likely won't like the Opus X 20th believe either. Definitely a special smoke. I wish there were more to be found.

I would say the AS and the 20th share similar flavor profiles, but not well aged regular Opus. I'd trade an AS or 20th for a +5 year old Opus any day. The Maduro, Forbidden, and Oscuro lines blow the AS and 20th away at these price points.

Also, I noticed a bit a tar, which I would attribute to the bitter taste.

Of course, all this is MHO and YMMV.

Also, had a yellow cello AF churchill maduro. :)

Heartfelt large round bead container and one small one. I actually thought it's a little lite for my Madison Humidor but keeps it between 67-68 :)

I dunno, you may not actually be at the humidity level you think you are... Not saying the beads don't work, but with Boveda's they are calibrated right from the start.

If you're confident you're truly between 67-68%, then try letting the sticks from the B&M rest a bit longer.

I dunno, you may not actually be at the humidity level you think you are... Not saying the beads don't work, but with Boveda's they are calibrated right from the start.

If you're confident you're truly between 67-68%, then try letting the sticks from the B&M rest a bit longer.

I did the salt test on two Hygrometers and the western IV hygrometer(I think it's called if memory serves me rite was -3 and the walmart accurate was -5 I can one by one calibrate again to make sure.