• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Awesome :) What do ya' think? I love Drew Estate Sticks (all) Undercrown and Undercrown Shade are both great. Or atleast I think so. If I were a bettin' man I think you would love probably the best Liga Privada #9 or the T52 sticks from DE.

I enjoyed it! I've heard good things about the Liga Privada #9.

I enjoyed it! I've heard good things about the Liga Privada #9.

Glad you liked it the Shade version is good too. I'd get the Drew Estate sampler. On CI they have it and you get it free with box purchases Oliva is also doing that as well. I find Famous Smoke is the best prices so far as what I found for sticks. Not sure if there is another vendor that has better prices,if anyone knows I'd love to know :) I like trying to save $ if I can, The wife started me on looking deep into items I want to find the best prices,coupons etc. before if I seen something I just bought it lol

Thanks for the info. While I realize you're talking NC sources... It may be a good practice to refrain from talking sources in a public setting all together. It could create a slippery slope into members wanting to talk CC sources, which is frowned upon. Feel free to pm members regarding sources. You may or may not get much traction early on in your membership, but if you ask not, you'll receive not as well. Just some FFT.

Glad you liked it the Shade version is good too. I'd get the Drew Estate sampler. On CI they have it and you get it free with box purchases Oliva is also doing that as well. I find Famous Smoke is the best prices so far as what I found for sticks. Not sure if there is another vendor that has better prices,if anyone knows I'd love to know :) I like trying to save $ if I can, The wife started me on looking deep into items I want to find the best prices,coupons etc. before if I seen something I just bought it lol
Try Best Cigar Prices, Cigar Auctioneer, or the CigarBid.com, aka The Devil's Site. Happy hunting.

Thanks for the info. While I realize you're talking NC sources... It may be a good practice to refrain from talking sources in a public setting all together. It could create a slippery slope into members wanting to talk CC sources, which is frowned upon. Feel free to pm members regarding sources. You may or may not get much traction early on in your membership, but if you ask not, you'll receive not as well. Just some FFT.
Talking NC sources is ok. It's CC's that should never be discussed openly.

Ok no problem :)