• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

fWxD07jl.jpg

La Gloria Cubana Gloriosa Extra

IMG_0309.JPG

* Sad Shitty draw and ashes were hard and would break in half once ashed. Strange. 2nd LGC from different batch. Don't know if they were over humidified and need time or what. Got annoyed and just threw it lol never had bad sticks from LGC these are 1st's

Last edited:
La Gloria Cubana / Gilded Age

IMG_0310.JPG

* Oh Yeah!!!! Finally a good stick. Man I must have been Jinxed lol those last two different sticks were disappointing. And tasted great and great aroma just bad burns. But this one really was nice as most LGC's. It's my brand!

Last edited:
It feels like a reallllly long time since I've had a smoke, life's been busy. I'm keeping it shorter tonight with a Siglo I while I do some reading.

View attachment 17002

You know I think actually in a way for instance I usually smoke one or two cigars a day or every other day. But when you go awhile without,then pull out a good smoke or a all time favorite you just enjoy it a bit better and it seems to be a very good Smoke. Sometimes abstinence even if it's for a little bit makes you savor it just a bit more :•] Abstinence makes the heart or in this instance palate/flavor/aroma grow fonder. Especially if you have a favorite in particular or a few you Smoke often it can be so common to get used to aroma and flavor to the point it seems maybe blah or different,boring. But with some abstinence from sticks or a particular is actually a nice treat sometimes. Looks like a great stick BTW. Enjoy my friend!