• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

zNelyhBl.jpg

Corona '90

Fuente Chateau Pyramid. Sent my way from Ian. My first one of these. Holy crap was it good. Smooth, creamy, cedar, floral, sugar, grassiness. If you like fresh Cohiba CC's, I'd say this was almost as good. This is a must for any Fuente fan who likes the Angel's Share line. Almost as good and much more readily available.

I sat out with the smoker last night while I was doing a nice boston butt low and slow. Figured It would be a good night to grab an H. Upmann No. 2 I've had my eye on for a bit courtesy of the lovely Bri.

Unfortunately this stick was doomed from the get go. Burn was whacky and had a pretty serious tunnel. I tried to stick with it but I was working too hard and making it a bitter smoke. I felt bad but I had to put it down. Picked up a Davidoff Grand Cru No. 3 from '10 to finish off the night.

The gift of the H. Upmann was greatly appreciated even thought it couldn't be greatly enjoyed!

The pork came out fantastic. One of my fav. cuts of meat to smoke.
C46AE695-3F59-4BBF-8CB8-5ADF2BE950C3.jpg

5C07B9C2-8746-4799-92D1-ECFC07C08F03.jpg

F2D2A56E-C3CF-4BA6-8F15-5B531AE27BDD.jpg

DAD95B2A-54D2-4F1C-9E43-933FB480A4AD.jpg

The Cohiba Secretos was a a full bodied cigar and for such a small cigar had a ton of different flavor profiles. Surprisingly it burned cool, which is not the case it most smaller gauge cigars. One of the better Cohiba's in my opinion. Toscano hope that answers your question.

The Cohiba Secretos was a a full bodied cigar and for such a small cigar had a ton of different flavor profiles. Surprisingly it burned cool, which is not the case it most smaller gauge cigars. One of the better Cohiba's in my opinion. Toscano hope that answers your question.

It did indeed Thanks :)