• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

How are these ageing? I'm down to my last 3 boxes:(
That was the second cigar out of that box. The first one was quite strong and typical of an early Don Pepin blend. That initial burst of pepper and very strong tobacco /leather taste. The one last night was rather sedate in comparison the initial burst was more on the muted side and overall less pepper and more of a cinnamon/leather taste. I have a box of the second release that I'll try tonight or tomorrow.

sX4iAt9l.jpg

La Madrina Robusto

Typical weekend starting with a Killer Beans press and a Party Short. Recent cab is from '15, didn't bother to note the full box code. I mention this because recent Party Shorts have been on an absolute tear. Consistently blowing me away with just enough spice over rich, full tobacco flavors. So much goodness in a small cigar. Cab worthy lately, to be sure.

Johnny O "Short". Interesting. The darker the wrapper, seems like the more kick they have. This one is a light wrapper. But the one before this one was noticeably darker. That one had some kick.

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 5