• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

"Clear Havana" today with my coffee...
View attachment 18053

FYI - Clear Havanas were made with Cuban tobacco... They got the name because of the bundles of Cuban tobacco that "cleared" customs. Clear Havanas dominated the premium cigar market in the United States before the U.S. embargo on Cuba. Less expensive than true Havanas, they were made in the United States, most often in Tampa. After the embargo made it impossible to acquire more Cuban tobacco, U.S. companies continued to make clear Havanas with their existing inventories of Cuban leaf. But after a few years, when those stocks dried up, clear Havanas ceased to exist.
So how was it?

"Clear Havana" today with my coffee...
View attachment 18053

FYI - Clear Havanas were made with Cuban tobacco... They got the name because of the bundles of Cuban tobacco that "cleared" customs. Clear Havanas dominated the premium cigar market in the United States before the U.S. embargo on Cuba. Less expensive than true Havanas, they were made in the United States, most often in Tampa. After the embargo made it impossible to acquire more Cuban tobacco, U.S. companies continued to make clear Havanas with their existing inventories of Cuban leaf. But after a few years, when those stocks dried up, clear Havanas ceased to exist.
Did you buy it recently? Or did you save it? (If you don't mind saying)

Both gifts from @bfreebern , whether he remembers it or not. Many thanks.

I am happy to report the Boris 11 was truly incredible.

Man, I forgot about those Boris 11s. They were "supposedly" a re-release of the AVO 22s.

I don't remember sending you that Prairie Hop, but I hope it was still decent. I'm guessing if I don't remember, it's been quite a long time, so hopefully the hops were still there and it wasn't overly malty.

62O1ZH5l.jpg

Angel's Share 888 Especiale