• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

A Monte D 05 while the girls scored candy. Good but the high humidity tonight started to kill it half way through.
People look at me like I'm crazy when I say when I say the high humidity is causing my cigar to need constant re-lights, burn issues, and generally ruins the flavor I was getting before that point....... Glad to see someone else talk about it.

Had a short smoke before heading out with the kids to get some treats. It was a fun night.
full

People look at me like I'm crazy when I say when I say the high humidity is causing my cigar to need constant re-lights, burn issues, and generally ruins the flavor I was getting before that point....... Glad to see someone else talk about it.
My guess is they never smoked in 96% humidity.

:eek:
I wish Pepin would blend again. At least like he used to. I don’t think he does, no matter what marketing says.
From what I've heard it isn't the blending but the tobacco he is using. Nothing stays the same over time.