• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I lit this cigar up around 11:30 PM on Dec. 31st and smoked it pass 12 AM into the new year. I have been doing this for a couple of years now and really enjoy the feeling of welcoming the new year in such a way. I also freaking love this Rum, if any of you gentlemen get a chance to try it, I highly recommend it.

Edit to add: My 1 year old daughter found that rock that I'm using as a cigar stand on the beach in the Dominican Republic and gave it to me. The minute I saw it I thought that it would be perfect for my cigars and started using it for such right away.
IMG_20161231_223003_469_zpscpqq0msp.jpg

Last edited:
A year old PAM 64 Exclusivo. Kind of disappointing...... Seemed kinda dry and flat. Been awhile, but not what I remember these tasting like.

View attachment 14884

I bought a box years ago on a good deal impulse buy. They went to sleep for 8+ years because they were never as good as I remember. After all of that time they reminded me of a Cuban LGC. Very nuanced and quite good, but not worth the space to age a Padron.

Another 57Strat showstopper....OR Don Reynaldo for the first Warped Wednesday of the year. Just stellar...went from tasting like a Lirio Rojo to brief sweet fruit, then settled into its own deep savory character that makes these a top 5 NC for me.

tmp_26441-IMG_20170104_124648_927-806178386.jpg

Is that a #2? How was it? I've been thinking about picking up a box.

Yes, #2.
They are every bit as good as a Monte #2.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.... But good luck finding a box. I've been striking out everywhere I've looked lately.